Bask-N-Nest | Reptile Nest Box | Reptile Basking Platform
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tired of digging up your entire reptile enclosure looking for your reptile eggs?
Tired of wondering if you waited too long to put your female in an external nesting box because your ugly Rubbermaid tub will not fit in your enclosure?
Is your female not laying because the nesting temperatures are off?
Those days are now gone thanks to the new Toad Ranch Bask-N-Nest!!
This Innovative Basking Platform / Nest Box Features a Beautiful Natural Slate Stone Top and Black PVC body that Disappears in your Toad Ranch Enclosure. Designed with a recessed bottom for attaching your heat pad. Includes a thermostat probe hole directly above the pad location so you will never have to guess if your reptile has proper laying temperatures! Natural Stone absorbs heat from Basking Lamps and Deep Heat Projectors offering NATURAL and SAFE underbelly and radiant heat for your reptile.
SHIPPING CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT
- Dimensions: ~25 1/4"x12 3/4"x12" (LxWxH)
- Heavy Duty 1/2" class PVC that is lightweight and durable.
- (3) 8"x12" Natural Slate Stone Top (Color and Thickness May Vary)
*Always check the surface temperatures of any basking site to ensure it is within the desired recommended Basking Temperature range for the species your housing!
- Having Trouble with your reptile eggs? Maintaining the proper nesting box temperatures year-round allows your reptiles to be secure with the nest box and reduced female egg laying delay. Resulting in stronger & more viable eggs each season.
- Place your Bask-N-Nest in a bright spot on the "cool(er)" side of your enclosure to make sure you can keep desired laying temps with your heat mat.
- Most reptiles choose a spot to lay where the sun will keep the ground temps at just the right level.. replicate this with a light over your Bask-N-Nest! If you are using a heat bulb make sure the nest box temps don't go over your desired setpoint.. if they do swap out your heat bulb with an LED flood bulb!
- If you are purchasing your enclosure from us make sure and add a cord slot and probe hole on the bottom of your back panel where you'll be running your heat mat and temp probe into the enclosure! (If you need help knowing the best placement just ask us to choose for you in the placement notes!)
- We have designed the Bask-N-Nest to allow for a 1" gap between the Slate tiles, this should be just perfect for lots of lizards (Ackies and other Dwarf Monitors, Bearded Dragons, and lots of other species!) to feel like they're laying their eggs in a safe, secure spot!
- You can always take one of the tiles out for bigger access!
Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
- We are proud to offer some of the most competitive Freight Shipping prices around! Lift Gate Service is always Included!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
ACCESSORIES LEAD TIME:
We only list items in stock and generally ship within 1-5 business days.
BASK N HIDES / BASK N NEST LEAD TIME :
Single Wide, Double Wide and Triple Wide Bask N Hides Ship in 1-5 business days.
The Giant Bask N Hides & Bask N Nests ship out within 2 to 3 weeks depending on demand.
DESTINATIONS ENCLOSURE BACKGROUNDS:
when purchased separately from an enclosure these ship within 3-4 weeks depending on demand.
ENCLOSURE LEAD TIME:
All of our enclosures are custom-built whether you choose standard specs or custom options. We work hard to make sure enclosures go out as fast as possible while ensuring TOP NOTCH QUALITY. Updated Frequently! Please check this page right before placing your order.
Orders Placed Today Will Ship Out Between 3- 6 weeks.
Our lead time is NOT just an arbitrary estimate, it is a real-time reflection of our schedule and our deadline to ship YOUR enclosures, stands, and canopy hoods!
We have operated through the pandemic without any material delays and no excuses. We stock materials on hand AND off-site even beyond what is needed on our schedule- while this isn’t usually a recommended business model we feel it is important to do this to serve our customers and deliver on our promises! Our lead time is extremely important to us and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship NO LATER than the above time frame.
Customers with Current Orders: The displayed lead time above only applies to NEW orders placed today. If you have already placed an order your enclosure will be built in the time frame posted here when you purchased. If the posted lead time is shorter than when you purchased then YOUR order will be shipping out EARLY- if it is longer do not worry it will not affect your ship date!! Please keep an eye out for our emails- SOMETIMES THEY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS! We will send one out the week of/before your build to give you a heads up :)