s-TEGU-saurus Sanctuary | 8'x4'x4' Reptile Enclosure | Premium HDPE-PVC Reptile Enclosure |
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Introducing the s-TEGU-saurus Sanctuary – an exquisite 8'x4'x4' Tegu reptile enclosure crafted from the finest premium HDPE-PVC. Benefit from its robust and reliable construction, and enjoy its elegant aesthetics, bringing a touch of sophistication to any home. Designed with Tegu Lizards in mind, it provides a safe and secure environment that will stand the test of time. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you've provided your pet with the perfect haven.
Customization Option Questions? Click Here
Freight Shipping Calculated at Checkout-- Includes Lift Gate Service!
See more about freight shipping on our FAQ page.
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screwdriver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included.
96"x48"x48" (LxWxH) Reptile Enclosure. Beautiful enclosure to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
- Toad Ranch Signature Design with 3/4" HDPE Structural Front Frame in your choice of: 4 beautiful wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Or Select Black Dragon for a stunning all black "Scaled" texture, Or Choose Matte Black or White. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. Rivaling even the finest furniture! Or keep the sleek lines of Matte Black or White HDPE without compromising the quality of the most structurally sound reptile enclosures on the market! This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade! A True Rugged Beauty!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels that are durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require!
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads.
- (2) 1/4" Tempered Glass Sliding Doors with Polished Edges. Safety First! Glass won't yellow, warp, get cloudy, bow, or scratch like clear plastics and best of all doesn't require special cleaning.
- Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into.
- Now Including our Popular Side Track Option at No Additional Charge. This feature provides additional track to the sides of the front opening for the glass to seat into. Providing a clean polished look & thwarting opportunistic escapees!
- (2) Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation.
- (6) Cord Slot Holes. Included on the Upper Back Panel for Easy Installation of Electrical Devices (RHP, Heat Lamp, UVB, & LED Fixtures). Devices must be installed during enclosure assembly. (Sold separately)
(8) 4" Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design cut into the PVC panel (4) placed on each side panel just above middle height. These 1/8-inch slits cut into the PVC panel looks the same from the inside or out.
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place! All of our Enclosures, Stands, & Hoods come with our Locking Dowel System.
- Locking Dowel System. For Easy integration of stands & hoods.
If you are housing a snake or other reptile that can reach up to the light fixture, we always recommend using a wire HEAT LAMP SAFETY BASKET to prevent burns if you are using a heat bulb. We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, the surface temperature of these bulbs get WAY too hot to be used safely inside our enclosures. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!!
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
- We are proud to offer some of the most competitive Freight Shipping prices around! Lift Gate Service is always Included!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Our lead time is extremely important to us, and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship out NO LATER than the below time frame.
For Up-To-Date Shipping Times Click HERE.