EC36 | 3'x2'x30" Bookshelf Stand | Reptile Enclosure Stand
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
36"x24"x30" Bookshelf Style Reptile Enclosure Stand. These Reptile Enclosure Stands are designed to lift your Masterpiece into optimal viewing height!
Unmatched Construction & Durability
Exclusively made with USA produced plastics. Toad Ranch enclosures & stands are made from 3/4" thick HDPE & 1/2" PVC. This HDPE material, renowned for its use in marine architecture, luxury boats, and outdoor resort cabinetry, is exceptionally durable and resistant to harsh conditions. Its UV stabilization and color retention properties ensure that the enclosures do not fade, chip, rot, swell, delaminate, or scratch off. The variegated color pattern and unique texture of each piece create stunning one-of-a-kind displays that are sure to captivate any observer.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages, Stands, & Hoods ship flat to save you money! Each and every one is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included.
36"x24"x30" (LxWxH) Bookshelf Style Reptile Enclosure Stand. A Perfect Match! Stands designed to lift your Masterpiece into optimal viewing height!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels- that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosure stands will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require! *available in black or white
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads.
- Toad Ranch Signature Design with 3/4" HDPE Structural Front Frame in your choice of: 4 beautiful wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Or select Black Dragon for a stunning all black "Scaled" texture, or Choose Matte Black or White. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. Rivaling even the finest furniture! Or keep the sleek lines of Matte Black or White HDPE without compromising the quality of the most structurally sound reptile enclosures on the market! This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade! A True Rugged Beauty!
Shelf Cutout. Cleverly placed near the back, between the top and bottom shelf this 4"x2" half circle is the perfect solution for running electrical between shelves.
- Electrical Cutout. A perfect solution for all those cords! This 2" round cutout is designed with your Thermostat Control in mind.
(2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosure on top in place!
Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look.
Compete the look with a matching Enclosure, EC Cabinet Stand, & Hood.
Pictured BC48, EC48, CH48 in Driftwood Front Frame, Executive Upgrade paired with Black PVC Body Panels, Black Aluminum Cabinet Doors.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
- We are proud to offer some of the most competitive Freight Shipping prices around! Lift Gate Service is always Included!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Our lead time is extremely important to us, and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship out NO LATER than the below time frame.
For Up-To-Date Shipping Times Click HERE.