All New Toad Ranch Canopy Hoods!
(ALL Toad Ranch Enclosures & Stands are completely Stackable WITHOUT the need for a Canopy/Stacker/Hood unless you purchased a Screen Top Enclosure!)
Top, Bottom, or In-between, they have you "Covered"!
These are the perfect solution to hiding unsightly lamps, cords, and other electrical devices, when optioning your enclosure with the Perforated Aluminum Screen Top.
But it doesn't stop there! This thoughtfully designed Canopy even offers hidden storage for those of you who DO NOT have a screen top! Completely compatible with Toad Ranch Enclosures! Equipped with our Stacking Dowels!
Use as a Hood, Stand, Stacker, or Storage Solution!
ONLY $39 SHIPPING!
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here (if you lose them).
Please see here for current lead times to ship
48" x 24" x 12" (LxWxH) Canopy Hood. The perfect Match! Enclosure Hood designed to top off your masterpiece!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American-made PVC Boay Panels- that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require! *available in black or white
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- (2) Aluminum Siding Doors featured in Black. Designed with 15"x 8-1/2" openings for easy access to your lights, electrical, stuff, etc! THESE FIT DEEP DOME FIXTURES!!
Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Door Track. No Nasty Grinding sound here!
- (2) Black Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation
- (4) Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design cut into the PVC panel Placed on the back panel
(1) 2" round cutout. Ideal for running electrical out the back
- Our Patent Pending design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural frame in your choice of 3 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, and Driftwood. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade!
(2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
- Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look