LK48 | 4 Foot Reptile Enclosure Pedestal Stands
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Our Reptile enclosure pedestal stands are overbuilt to hold up under pressure! Designed to be the most capable reptile enclosure stand on the market! The beautiful 3/4-inch thick wood grain HDPE front in combination with PVC cross supports and recessed side and back walls allow these stands hold up to even..... this!
Need a little boost for your reptile enclosure? Toad Ranch LK series pedestal stands are the solution to getting your reptile cages up off the ground!
Available in our four Toad Ranch Signature front colors to match your enclosure or mix and match colors. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture.
From 6-inch to 16-inches choose the right height for your build!
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages, Stands, & Hoods ship flat to save you money! Each and every one is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Easy to follow instructions are included.
Please see here for current lead times to ship
48" x 24" x Choose Your Height (LxWxH) Overbuilt these LK Stands are designed to hold up under what ever you can put on them! The Perfect Match! 6" height is great when planning to stack, to get that bottom cage off the cold floor & makes it easier to clean. 12" & 16" height provides optimum viewing into your enclosure from both a low profile or standard height couch!
Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels-that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures stands will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require! * available in black or white
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- Our Patent Pending design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural Front Frame in your choice of 4 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade!
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
- Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look. These come standard on all Toad Ranch Cages, Stands and Hoods!
See what folks are sayin' about Toad Ranch Here!
Each stand is hand-made and due to the nature of the materials there may be minor imperfections present.
Check out our FAQ HERE
Just choose your Front Color, Height, and Leg Options!
Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
- We are proud to offer some of the most competitive Freight Shipping prices around! Lift Gate Service is always Included!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Our lead time is extremely important to us, and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship out NO LATER than the below time frame.
For Up-To-Date Shipping Times Click HERE.