RP60- 5-Foot Reptile Enclosure Caster Stand-Rolling Reptile Enclosure Stand
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Rolly Poly Series- Reptile Enclosure Caster Stands are the solution to getting your Reptile Cages up off the Ground & Mobile.
Our Reptile Enclosure caster stands are overbuilt to hold up under pressure! Designed to be the most capable reptile enclosure stand on the market! The beautiful 3/4-inch thick wood grain HDPE front in combination with PVC sides panels hide the casters well & provide a perfect match for your beloved enclosure.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout
All of our HDPE & PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple!
60" x 24" x5" (LxWxH)- Caster Stand designed with reinforced bottom to hold up for wheeling around! The Perfect Match!
- (8) Heavy Duty Casters
Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels-that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures stands will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require! * available in black or white
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- Toad Ranch Signature Design with 3/4" HDPE Structural Front Frame in your choice of: 4 beautiful wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Or Select Black Dragon for a stunning all black "Scaled" texture, Or Choose Matte Black or White. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. Rivaling even the finest furniture! Or keep the sleek lines of Matte Black or White HDPE without compromising the quality of the most structurally sound reptile enclosures on the market! This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade! A True Rugged Beauty!
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
- Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look. These come standard on all Toad Ranch Cages, Stands and Hoods!
See what folks are sayin' about Toad Ranch Here!
Each stand is hand-made and due to the nature of the materials there may be minor imperfections present.
Check out our FAQ HERE
Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
- We are proud to offer some of the most competitive Freight Shipping prices around! Lift Gate Service is always Included!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
ACCESSORIES LEAD TIME:
We only list items in stock and generally ship within 1-5 business days.
BASK N HIDES / BASK N NEST LEAD TIME :
Single Wide, Double Wide and Triple Wide Bask N Hides Ship in 1-5 business days.
The Giant Bask N Hides & Bask N Nests ship out within 2 to 3 weeks depending on demand.
DESTINATIONS ENCLOSURE BACKGROUNDS:
when purchased separately from an enclosure these ship within 3-4 weeks depending on demand.
ENCLOSURE LEAD TIME:
All of our enclosures are custom-built whether you choose standard specs or custom options. We work hard to make sure enclosures go out as fast as possible while ensuring TOP NOTCH QUALITY. Updated Frequently! Please check this page right before placing your order.
Orders Placed Today Will Ship Out Between 8-10 weeks.
Our lead time is NOT just an arbitrary estimate, it is a real-time reflection of our schedule and our deadline to ship YOUR enclosures, stands, and canopy hoods!
We have operated through the pandemic without any material delays and no excuses. We stock materials on hand AND off-site even beyond what is needed on our schedule- while this isn’t usually a recommended business model we feel it is important to do this to serve our customers and deliver on our promises! Our lead time is extremely important to us and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship NO LATER than the above time frame.
Customers with Current Orders: The displayed lead time above only applies to NEW orders placed today. If you have already placed an order your enclosure will be built in the time frame posted here when you purchased. If the posted lead time is shorter than when you purchased then YOUR order will be shipping out EARLY- if it is longer do not worry it will not affect your ship date!! Please keep an eye out for our emails- SOMETIMES THEY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS! We will send one out the week of/before your build to give you a heads up :)