2'x1'x1' | Luxury Reptile Enclosure |
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Discover the perfect habitat for your reptile, tarantula, or amphibian with this 2'x1'x1' Luxury Reptile Enclosure. Crafted from the highest quality materials, this elegant, desk-top enclosure is designed to create a work environment that will bring nature into your workspace. Create a green space in your office like never before.
* Adding Glass doors will remove the included lock. Our standard aluminum slide lock will work with the glass door option.
Featuring Toad Ranch Signature Design HDPE Front Frame with BLACK PVC Body Panels.
24"x12"x12" (LxWxH) Reptile Enclosure. A beautiful reptile habitat to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
- Toad Ranch Signature Design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural front frame in your choice of 4 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Providing Maximum Strength & Durability! Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. Rivaling even the finest furniture! This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade! A True Rugged Beauty!
Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels that are durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require!
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
(2) Acrylic Sliding Doors. Crystal clear and light weight.
- (1) Lock. Cut to mount directly onto your acrylic doors. NOTE: selecting the glass door option removes the included lock.
- Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into.
Now Including our Popular Side Track Option at No Additional Charge. This feature provides additional track to the sides of the front opening for the glass to seat into. Providing a clean polished look & thwarting opportunistic escapees!
- (2) Etched Finger pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation. (glass doors come with adhesive backed finger pulls)
- (4) Cord Slot Holes. Included on the Upper Back Panel (2) on the Right & (2) on the Left for Easy Installation of Electrical Devices (RHP, Heat Lamp, UVB, & LED Fixtures). Devices must be installed during enclosure assembly. (Sold separately) (Included cord slots are removed when selecting the perforated screen top option- these can be added back above on the selections menu
(4) Vents. Beautiful Geometric Pattern. These 1/8-inch slits cut into the PVC panel looks the same from the inside or out. (Included Vent(s) are removed when selecting the perforated screen top option)
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place! All of our Enclosures, Stands, & Hoods come with our Locking Dowel System.
Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look. (NO SPACERS / STACKERS NEEDED!)
If you are housing a snake or other reptile that can reach up to the light fixture, we always recommend using a wire HEAT LAMP SAFETY BASKET to prevent burns if you are using a heat bulb. We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, the surface temperature of these bulbs get WAY too hot to be used safely inside our enclosures. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!!
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
- We are proud to offer some of the most competitive Freight Shipping prices around! Lift Gate Service is always Included!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Our lead time is extremely important to us, and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship out NO LATER than the below time frame.
For Up-To-Date Shipping Times Click HERE.