EC96 | 96"x24"x30" Bookshelf Stand | Reptile Enclosure Stand
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tired of re-runs?
Ditch the tube and set up the Ultimate Reptile Entertainment Center!
Freight Shipping with Lift Gate Service Included Only $243
Buy More Freight Class Items & Save on Shipping!
Please see here for current lead times to ship
- 96"x24"x30" (LxWxH) Bookshelf Style Reptile Enclosure Stand. A Perfect Match! Stands designed to lift your Masterpiece into optimal viewing height
- 3-1/2" Frame on Top, Bottom and Sides/Uprights with 2-1/2" Shelf Fronts. Features (3) Divided Sections with (1) Shelf in each.
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels- that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosure stands will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require! *available in black or white
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- Our Patent Pending design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural Front Frame in your choice of 4 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade!
- Shelf Cutout. Cleverly placed near the back, between the top and bottom shelf this 4"x2" half circle is the perfect solution for running electrical between shelves.
- Electrical Cutout. A perfect solution for all those cords! This 2" round cutout is designed with your Thermostat Control in mind.
(2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosure on top in place!
- Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look
See what folks are sayin' about Toad Ranch Here!
Each stand is hand-made and due to the nature of the materials there may be minor imperfections present.
Check out our FAQ HERE
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
ACCESSORIES LEAD TIME:
We only list items in stock and generally ship within 1-5 business days.
BASK N HIDES / BASK N NEST LEAD TIME :
These Items will usually ship out within 2 weeks however it can take up to 4 weeks depending on demand.
ENCLOSURE LEAD TIME:
All of our enclosures are custom-built whether you choose standard specs or custom options. We work hard to make sure enclosures go out as fast as possible while ensuring TOP NOTCH QUALITY. Updated Frequently! Please check this page right before placing your order.
Orders Placed Today Will Ship Out No Later Than: 10 weeks.
Our lead time is NOT just an arbitrary estimate, it is a real-time reflection of our schedule and our deadline to ship YOUR enclosures, stands, and canopy hoods!
We have operated through the pandemic without any material delays and no excuses. We stock materials on hand AND off-site even beyond what is needed on our schedule- while this isn’t usually a recommended business model we feel it is important to do this to serve our customers and deliver on our promises! Our lead time is extremely important to us and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship NO LATER than the above time frame.
Customers with Current Orders: The displayed lead time above only applies to NEW orders placed today. If you have already placed an order your enclosure will be built in the time frame posted here when you purchased. If the posted lead time is shorter than when you purchased then YOUR order will be shipping out EARLY- if it is longer do not worry it will not affect your ship date!! Please keep an eye out for our emails- SOMETIMES THEY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS! We will send one out the week of/before your build to give you a heads up :)