Ackie Can Ya Dig It | 60"x24"x36" | Dwarf Monitor Enclosure | Premium HDPE-PVC Reptile Enclosure
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Make your Ackie's Life a Garden!
They will Dig It!
This enclosure is perfectly customizable for the dwarf monitor or burrowing reptile in your life! Choose an 8", 10" or 12" Lower Frame for the perfect digging and nesting depth!
Customization Option Questions? Click Here
Freight Shipping with Lift Gate Service Included Only $193
Buy More Freight Class Items & Save on Shipping!
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Please see here for current lead times to ship
- 60"x24"x36" (LxWxH) Reptile Enclosure. A beautiful enclosure to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require!
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- Our Patent Pending design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural frame in your choice of 4 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood and Whitewash. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade!
- 1/4" Tempered Glass Sliding Doors with Polished Edges. Glass won't yellow, warp, get cloudy, bow, or scratch like clear plastics and best of all doesn't require special cleaning
- Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into
- (2) Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation
- (3) Ceramic Light Fixtures. (2) on Right hand side and 1 on Left for a wide basking area! ( please see facts below on safety)
- (1) Thermostat Probe Hole. 5/16" round hole placed on the back panel top left side. (See custom option menu above to change placement or remove this option)
(4) 4" Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design cut into the PVC panel Placed on the Side Panels- 2 on each Side Panel
(1) Accessory Grommet. These adjustable grommets allow for an easy addition of a UVB Fixture, Thermostat Probe, or Other electrical devices by providing a space for cord plugs to exit the enclosure
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
- Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look
Please select in "Cage Customization" drop down if you'd like fewer vents, no vents, no fixture, temperature probe hole, electrical cord slot etc.
If you are housing a snake or other reptile that can reach up to the light fixture, we always recommend using a wire HEAT LAMP SAFETY BASKET to prevent burns if you are using a heat bulb. We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, the surface temperature of these bulbs get WAY too hot to be used safely inside our enclosures. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!!
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
See what folks are sayin' about Toad Ranch Here!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
ACCESSORIES LEAD TIME:
We only list items in stock and generally ship within 1-5 business days.
BASK N HIDES / BASK N NEST LEAD TIME :
These ship within 3 weeks.
ENCLOSURE LEAD TIME:
All of our enclosures are custom-built whether you choose standard specs or custom options. We work hard to make sure enclosures go out as fast as possible while ensuring TOP NOTCH QUALITY. Updated Frequently! Please check this page right before placing your order.
Orders Placed Today Will Ship Out No Later Than: 12 weeks.
Our lead time is NOT just an arbitrary estimate, it is a real-time reflection of our schedule and our deadline to ship YOUR enclosures, stands, and canopy hoods!
We have operated through the pandemic without any material delays and no excuses. We stock materials on hand AND off-site even beyond what is needed on our schedule- while this isn’t usually a recommended business model we feel it is important to do this to serve our customers and deliver on our promises! Our lead time is extremely important to us and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship NO LATER than the above time frame.
Customers with Current Orders: The displayed lead time above only applies to NEW orders placed today. If you have already placed an order your enclosure will be built in the time frame posted here when you purchased. If the posted lead time is shorter than when you purchased then YOUR order will be shipping out EARLY- if it is longer do not worry it will not affect your ship date!! Please keep an eye out for our emails- SOMETIMES THEY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS! We will send one out the week of/before your build to give you a heads up :)