TRC | 5x2x3' Reptile Enclosure | Premium HDPE & PVC Reptile Cage
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
This 5'x2'x3' reptile enclosure is constructed from high-grade HDPE-PVC, providing an ideal combination of durability and beauty. Perfect for that lizard, snake, or amphibian in your life, it provides a secure and aesthetically pleasing habitat in which you & your reptile can enjoy!
Many Custom Options
Choose your favorite color combos, add side windows to climbing shelves. Configure your custom reptile enclosure the way you LOVE it!
Low-Cost Freight Shipping
Shipping Calculated at Checkout. Lift Gate Service is always included. See FAQ for more details.
All of our PVC & HDPE Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screwdriver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
- 60"x24"x36" (LxWxH) Reptile Enclosure. A beautiful enclosure to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
- Toad Ranch Signature Design with 3/4" HDPE Structural Front Frame in your choice of: 4 beautiful wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Or Select Black Dragon for a stunning all black "Scaled" texture, Or Choose Matte Black or White. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. Rivaling even the finest furniture! Or keep the sleek lines of Matte Black or White HDPE without compromising the quality of the most structurally sound reptile enclosures on the market! This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade! A True Rugged Beauty!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels that are durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require!
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads.
- (2) 1/4" Tempered Glass Sliding Doors with Polished Edges. Safety First! Glass won't yellow, warp, get cloudy, bow, or scratch like clear plastics and best of all doesn't require special cleaning.
- Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into.
- Side Track. This feature provides additional track to the sides of the front opening for the glass to seat into. Providing a clean polished look & thwarting opportunistic escapees!
- (2) Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation.
- (6) Cord Slot Holes. Included on the Upper Back Panel for Easy Installation of Electrical Devices (RHP, Heat Lamp, UVB, & LED Fixtures). Devices must be installed during enclosure assembly. (Sold separately)
(4) 4" Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design thoughtfully designed to be compatible with our reptile enclosure fan and vent covers. Placed on across the upper back panel. These 1/8-inch slits cut into the PVC panel looks the same from the inside or out. (Included Vent(s) are removed when selecting the perforated screen top option-these can be added back above on the selections menu) (vents placement & design updated 12-23-23)
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place! All of our Enclosures, Stands, & Hoods come with our Locking Dowel System.
- Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look. (NO SPACERS / STACKERS NEEDED!)
If you are housing a snake or other reptile that can reach up to the light fixture, we always recommend using a wire HEAT LAMP SAFETY BASKET to prevent burns if you are using a heat bulb. Otherwise, if you prefer external heating, please select the Perforated Screen Top option above. We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, the surface temperature of these bulbs get WAY too hot to be used safely inside our enclosures. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!!
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout.
- We are proud to offer some of the most competitive Freight Shipping prices around! Lift Gate Service is always Included!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Our lead time is extremely important to us, and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship out NO LATER than the below time frame.
For Up-To-Date Shipping Times Click HERE.