BC96XD | 96"x30"x24" | Premium HDPE-PVC Reptile Enclosure | Large 8-Foot Luxury Reptile Cage
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Give your reptile room to roam with these Large 8 Foot Reptile Enclosures by Toad Ranch! 96x30x24. Inspired by Nature, Designed for Reptile Lovers like you! We offer many reptile cage customization options to help you design your reptiles' perfect forever home! Creating a one-of-a-kind reptile display that is sure to be the highlight of any room!
Freight Shipping with Lift Gate Service Included Only $243
Buy More Freight Class Items & Save on Shipping
- 96"x30"x24" (LxWxH) Extra Wide Large Reptile Enclosure. A beautiful enclosure to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panel- that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require! * available in black or white
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- Our Patent Pending design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural Front Frame in your choice of4 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, Driftwood & Whitewash. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade!
(2) 1/4" Tempered Glass Sliding Doors with Polished Edges. Safety First! Glass won't yellow, warp, get cloudy, bow, or scratch like clear plastics and best of all doesn't require special cleaning
- Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into
- (2) Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation
- (2) Ceramic Light Fixture(s) | Standard Placement- (1) Right Hand Side, (1) Left Hand Side | 10 3/4" Space Between Fixture & Front Frame leaving amble space for UVB Fixture to be mounted (UVB fixture NOT included)
- (1) Thermostat Probe Hole. 5/16" round hole placed on the back panel top left side. (See custom option menu above to change placement or remove this option)
(4) 4" Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design cut into the PVC panel Placed on Upper Back Panel
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look ( NO SPACERS / SACKERS NEEDED!)
Please select in "Cage Customization" drop down if you'd like fewer vents, no vents, no fixture, temperature probe hole, electrical cord slot etc.
See what folks are sayin' about Toad Ranch Here!
Check out our FAQ HERE
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, these get WAY too hot and don't direct the heat down. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!! Not only do they project the heat down to your animal without producing visual light, they provide your animals with beneficial Infrared-A and Infrared-B wavelengths. You can buy Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors from us HERE!
All of our HDPE / PVC Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
ACCESSORIES LEAD TIME:
We only list items in stock and generally ship within 1-5 business days.
BASK N HIDES / BASK N NEST LEAD TIME :
These ship within 3 weeks.
ENCLOSURE LEAD TIME:
All of our enclosures are custom-built whether you choose standard specs or custom options. We work hard to make sure enclosures go out as fast as possible while ensuring TOP NOTCH QUALITY. Updated Frequently! Please check this page right before placing your order.
Orders Placed Today Will Ship Out No Later Than: 12 weeks.
Our lead time is NOT just an arbitrary estimate, it is a real-time reflection of our schedule and our deadline to ship YOUR enclosures, stands, and canopy hoods!
We have operated through the pandemic without any material delays and no excuses. We stock materials on hand AND off-site even beyond what is needed on our schedule- while this isn’t usually a recommended business model we feel it is important to do this to serve our customers and deliver on our promises! Our lead time is extremely important to us and we keep a very close eye on our schedule to make sure orders ship NO LATER than the above time frame.
Customers with Current Orders: The displayed lead time above only applies to NEW orders placed today. If you have already placed an order your enclosure will be built in the time frame posted here when you purchased. If the posted lead time is shorter than when you purchased then YOUR order will be shipping out EARLY- if it is longer do not worry it will not affect your ship date!! Please keep an eye out for our emails- SOMETIMES THEY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS! We will send one out the week of/before your build to give you a heads up :)