Freight Shipping with Lift Gate Service Included Only $143
Buy More Freight Class Items & Save on Shipping!
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Please see here for current lead times to ship
60"x30"x19" (LxWxH) Reptile Enclosure. A beautiful enclosure to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC Body Panels- that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require! * available in black or white
PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- Our Patent Pending design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural Front Frame in your choice of 3 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, and Driftwood. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade!
(2) 1/4" Tempered Glass Sliding Doors with Polished Edges. Glass won't yellow, warp, get cloudy, bow, or scratch like clear plastics and best of all doesn't require special cleaning
Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into
- (2) Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation
(2) Ceramic Light Fixtures. Placed (1) Right Hand Side, (1) Left Hand Side | 10 3/4" Space Between Fixture & Front Frame leaving amble space for UVB Fixture to be mounted (UVB fixture NOT included) (please see facts below on safety)
(3) 4" Shell Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design cut into the PVC panel. Placed on the Upper Back Panel
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look ( NO SPACERS / SACKERS NEEDED!)
Please select in "Cage Customization" drop down if you'd like fewer vents, no vents, no fixture, temperature probe hole, electrical cord slot etc.
If you are housing a snake or other reptile that can reach up to the light fixture, we always recommend using a wire HEAT LAMP SAFETY BASKET to prevent burns if you are using a heat bulb. We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, the surface temperature of these bulbs get WAY too hot to be used safely inside our enclosures. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!!
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
See what folks are sayin' about Toad Ranch Here!
Each enclosure is hand-made and due to the nature of the materials there may be minor imperfections present.
Check out our FAQ HERE