ONLY $49 SHIPPING
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Please see here for current lead times to ship
48"x24"x19" (LxWxH) Reptile Enclosure. A beautiful low profile enclosure, perfect height for stacking, designed to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require!
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- (2) 1/4" Tempered Glass Sliding Doors with Polished Edges. Glass won't yellow, warp, get cloudy, bow, or scratch like clear plastics and best of all doesn't require special cleaning
- Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into
- (2) Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation
(2) Ceramic Light Fixtures. Placed (1) Right Hand Side, (1) Left Hand Side | 10 3/4" Space Between Fixture & Front Frame leaving amble space for UVB Fixture to be mounted (UVB fixture NOT included)
(2) 4" Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design cut into the PVC panel placed on the Upper Back Panel
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
- Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look ( NO SPACERS / STACKERS NEEDED!)
Please select in "Cage Customization" drop down if you'd like fewer vents, no vents, no fixture, temperature probe hole, electrical cord slot etc.
COMPLETE YOUR SHOWPIECE WITH TOAD RANCH MATCHING STANDS, HOODS, & HIDES - Click Below to Transport There Now!
Check out our FAQ HERE
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, these get WAY too hot and don't direct the heat down. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!! Not only do they project the heat down to your animal without producing visual light, they provide your animals with beneficial Infrared-A and Infrared-B wavelengths. You can buy Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors from us HERE!