QUIET! all of you... they're approaching the Pogona Paddock!
(we do not advise the feeding of goats to Bearded Dragons)
Designed to facilitate the perfect husbandry conditions for your Beardie!
ONLY $49 SHIPPING
All of our PVC Hybrid Reptile Cages ship flat to save you money! Every Enclosure is pre-assembled to ensure quality and to make re-assembly easier. Assembly is very simple! All you need is a screw driver! Our front frames come pre-assembled with the glass door track installed, there are 5 body panels to fasten together and the frame- that's it and there's only one size screw! Easy to follow instructions are included and available here.
Please see here for current lead times to ship
48"x24"x24" (LxWxH) Reptile Enclosure. A beautiful enclosure designed for your dry climate friend that is meant to be prominently displayed in your home, office, or business!
- Premium Heavy Duty 1/2" American made PVC that is durable, safe & easy to clean! (Contains No Plasticizers, heavy metals, or lead!) Our enclosures will not rot, swell, de-laminate or fall apart under the conditions our reptiles require!
- PVC Body Color Screw Covers. No unsightly screw heads
- Our Patent Pending design with 3/4" HDPE wood grain Rigid Plastic structural frame in your choice of 3 wood tones: Mahogany, Teak, and Driftwood. Now Available in Black Dragon a stunning all black "Scaled" texture. Our frames, although they look like real wood are actually a rigid plastic material with beautiful wood grain that varies from piece to piece. This plastic material is not painted but actually colored all the way through and will not chip, peel, or even fade!
- 1/4" Tempered Glass Sliding Doors with Polished Edges. Safety First! Glass won't yellow, warp, get cloudy, bow, or scratch like clear plastics and best of all doesn't require special cleaning
- Easy Glide Whisper Quiet Sliding Glass Door Track. Mounted on TOP of the frame/litter dam and don't provide that handy nook between the doors and litter dam for the substrate to get packed into
- (2) Acrylic Finger Pulls. Provides a Fingerprint free operation
(2) Ceramic Light Fixtures. Placed in close proximity on the Right (Basking Side) of the enclosure. This allows both day and night heat bulbs to be on the same side of the enclosure and makes it easier to control ambient and basking temps.| 10 3/4" Space Between Fixture & Front Frame leaving amble space for UVB Fixture to be mounted (UVB fixture NOT included)
- (1) Accessory Grommet. These adjustable grommets allow for an easy addition of a UVB Fixture, Thermostat Probe, or Other electrical devices by providing a space for cord plugs to exit the enclosure
(4) 4" Vents. Beautiful Tortoise shell inspired design cut into the PVC panel Placed on the Side Panels- 2 on each Side Panel 2 Higher on the Right (Basking Side) Panel and 2 Lower on the Left (Cool Side) Panel to increase cross ventilation and lower humidity. (Screened Vents available on the "Customization" drop down menu)
- (2) Stainless Steel Stacking Dowels. Keep your Enclosures in place!
Locking Dowel System. Offers the ability to mix & match cage sizes when stacking, providing an almost seamless look. Comes Standard on ALL Toad Ranch Enclosures, Stands & Hoods! ( NO SPACERS / SACKERS NEEDED!)
*** This model is available with perforated metal tops, side windows and more! see "Customization" drop down menu for ordering & prices.***
Please select in "Cage Customization" drop down if you'd like fewer vents, no vents, no fixture, temperature probe hole, electrical cord slot etc.
Each enclosure is hand-made and due to the nature of the materials there may be minor imperfections present.
Check out our FAQ HERE
Special care should be taken when using heat bulbs inside ANY enclosures, PVC is no exception. We ALWAYS recommend using a thermostat controller with any heating device/bulb.
We do NOT recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in PVC enclosures, these get WAY too hot and don't direct the heat down. Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors are a GREAT alternative to ceramic heat emitters!! Not only do they project the heat down to your animal without producing visual light, they provide your animals with beneficial Infrared-A and Infrared-B wavelengths. You can buy Arcadia Deep Heat Projectors from us HERE!